Snohomish County Government
Snohomish County Recovery Bonds A new category of tax exempt private activity bonds authorized under the Recovery act to Stimulate economic recovery in “Recovery Zones.” There are two different types of Recovery Zone Bonds:
- Recovery Zone Economic Development Bonds (RZ-EDB’s). Available solely for funding public infrastructure projects that provide economic development outcomes.
- Recovery Zone Facility Bonds (RZ- FB’s). Available for assisting qualified private-sector businesses to finance capital improvements on a tax-exempt basis.
Snohomish County Grant Opportunities
Lodging Tax Tourism Grants, Wendy.Becker@snoco.org
WA State Financing
Industrial Revenue Bond with Washington Economic Development Finance Authority (WEDFA) Tax-exempt private activity bonds where owner of the bond receives interest, but interest is not taxable.
Other State Resources
- Export Finance Assistance Center of Washington (EFACW)
- Northwest Entrepreneur’s Network
- Washington Business Associations
- Washington Manufacturing Services (WMS)
Small Business Administration, www.sba.gov
Provides multiple loan programs for small business, including the (SBA) 504 Loan and (SBA) 7a Loans.